Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Aluminum DIY with Resume Print 220x220x250mm
3D printers are gaining popularity with more and more manufacturers because of increased saving over traditional methods. 3D printers reduce labor costs associated with the manufacturing process. Many major companies are changing over to 3D printers, thereby creating a growing niche for this product.
- Businesses in all fields are buying 3D printers
- They are increasing in popular for home use because they can help the homeowner save money
- 3D printers are becoming the wave of the future as a home-based business idea.
- Resume Print: Ender 3 has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Easy and Qucik Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Advanced Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-Slot with POM wheels make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable.
- Safety protected power supply; Only needs 5 minutes for hot bed to reach 110℃
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical supports.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||649910035087 , 680577986473 , 193621889328|
|EAN||0649910035087 , 0680577986473 , 0193621889328|
|Item Weight||17.64 pounds|
Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
Working Mode：Online or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃
Resume print after power off: Yes