AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for vocal pickup
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
Product descriptionColor:Black | Style:AT2020 Streaming/Podcasting Pack
The AT2020PK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a XLR cable. The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2″) thick. The boom is equipped with a standard 5/8″-27 thread for easy attachment of the included pivoting microphone stand mount, and the XLR cable is threaded internally for a clean appearance and unhindered operation.
Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement. The rugged AT2020 side-address studio condenser microphone features a low-mass diaphragm that is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response for excellent vocal reproduction. The microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. Its analog XLR output connects easily to a digital converter or mixer. Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.